Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maria Sharapova is living young... and so should you

As I have recently embarked on my neverending quest to diminish my wrinkles, I've made it a point to stay hydrated all day and every day. It's so easy to forget about drinking enough water when life takes over your days - you're stuck at work with a million e-mails to answer, run errands, pick up groceries, look for new shoes. You know, the usual. Carrying a Klean Kanteen everywhere I go isn't always an easy solution. It's hard to find space in my bag for the essentials: BlackBerry, organizer (I'm very old school and still like to write things down... with a pen), a book for the daily commute, lip balm, etc. I would need a separate fanny pack just to house my 3 lb water container...

During one of my regular trips to Metro, I came across evian Les Petites - a 330 ml bottle designed to fit into a kid's lunch box. Lunch box - hand bag. Potato - potahto. Convenient, easy to refill if need be and keeps my hydrated.

And I'm not the only supporter of evian - three-time Grand Slam tennis champion Maria Sharapova just signed on to be the new face of youth for evian. “The idea of youth as a state of mind caught my attention. I took a great pleasure in revealing my ‘baby inside’ while modeling for these photographs with Nathaniel Goldberg,” said Sharapova. “I am a true evian® drinker and I really like this campaign as well as the idea behind it so it felt quite natural to join in.”

What a perfect match (no pun intended).

If you haven't seen the evian baby coaches video, what are you waiting for. In the meantime, read up on evian Live Young training here. If that doesn't give you a kick in the behind to get healthy, well... call Jillian Michaels.



No comments:

Post a Comment